Quantcast

Pandorabots, Pikkubots and Second Life

Scott Grant

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using Pandorabots together with ‘bots’ in Second Life? I have a ‘bot’ in Second Life that runs off the Pikkubot server (http://www.pikkubot.de/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=). I have ‘connected’ a Pandorabot that I created on the Pandorabot site and published to my Pikkubot in Second Life, but am having problems with the dialogue I designed ‘looping’. The dialogue works fine on the published webpage, but goes into a loop in Second Life after the second or third exchange.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers,

Scott

Re: Pandorabots, Pikkubots and Second Life

ssm2017
i have made a bot in 2008 and published it at the begin of 2009 for that
http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/ssmbot/frs/
this is just a free and opensource extended version of the TestClient from libomv with ability to use pandorabots