Reminder to connect with Marcelo Alves

baquelo
Ecademy - connecting business people
Connect with me on Ecademy

I'd like to invite you to be part of my Ecademy network.

I use Ecademy to manage my professional contacts, share knowledge and market my business. Take a look - it has paid off for me.

* Click here to accept the invitation to join my network! *";

It's free to join Ecademy and it only takes a minute to sign up.

Marcelo Alves
[hidden email]

To avoid receiving these emails in the future just reply to [hidden email]
or go to http://www.ecademy.com/blockinvites.php?e=pandorabots-general@...
Email:[hidden email] Company Registration:3651083 VAT:718 0377 36